Beneath the Surface: What Rests Inside an Architect? Gallery Exhibition
Last Thursday, Forré & Co. Fine Art Gallery, along with the Urban Land Institute, Tropic Magazine and ADEPT Strategy & Public Relations, hosted the Gallery Opening Reception for fine art and architectural exhibit, “Beneath the Surface” - What Rests Inside an Architect? The Reception was held at Forré & Co. Fine Art Gallery at its Fort Lauderdale location on Las Olas Boulevard in honor of National Arts and Humanities Month.
The group exhibition featured collaboration between eight leading architects’ professional and personal work, displayed side by side to celebrate the fine artist within the architect. Featured artists include:
- Victor Alvarez (Saltz Michelson Architects)
- Steven Davis (Davis Brody Bond Architects)
- Thorn Grafton (Zyscovich Architects)
- Jose Grinberg (Grinberg and Topelson Architects)
- Margi Nothard (Glavovic Studio)
- Don Singer (Singer Architects)
- Peter Stromberg (Garcia Stromberg Architects)
- Nathan VanDeman (TBG Partners)
The event welcomed over 200 local supporters of architecture, design, culture and fine arts to the Gallery. Forré & Co. Fine Art Gallery Owner, Ania Forré, who also owns two additional gallery locations in Aspen and Vail, Colorado, was also present at the event.
Reception hosted by Forré & Co. Fine Art Gallery, Urban Land Institute, Tropic Magazine and ADEPT Strategy & Public Relations.
Hors d’oeuvres and beverages provided by Steven Greenwald Design, Inc. and Glen Mayo, Sculptor.
Photo credit: Kolos Schumy
View all event photos: www.ADEPT.co/Art